GRW provided surveying, aerial mapping and GIS services at over a dozen Air National Guard installations across the nation, in support of the ANG’s effort to increase its operational efficiencies by establishing a geo-referenced map for the Common Installation Picture (CIP).
The CIP consists of a set of digital map layers covering base installation features and infrastructure necessary to conduct base operations and site management. The CIP mapping is being produced at 1” = 100’ scale in the cantonment areas and 1” = 400’ scale in the non-cantonment areas. GRW will deliver the final CIP data in ESRI Personal Geodatabase format, in compliance with the Spatial Data Standards for Facilities, Infrastructure and the Environment (SDSFIE).
Tasks include aerial photography, ground control, photogrammetric mapping, digital orthophotography and GIS services for the following ANG bases:
- Luis Munoz-Marin IAP, PR - 156 AW (shown at left)
- Pittsburgh IAP, PA - 171 ARW
- Schenectady County APT, NY - 109 FW
- Dannelly Field, AL - 187 FW
- Martinsburg MAP, WV - 167 AW
- Martin State, MD - 175 AW
- Memphis, TN - 164 AW
- Lambert IAP, MO - 131 FW
- Capital MAP, IL - 183 FW
- Fort Wayne IAP, IN - 122 FW
- Des Moines IAP, IA - 132 FW
- Atlantic City IAP - 177 FW
GRW recently provided similar CIP development services at Air National Guard installations in Kentucky, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Oregon under separate Task Orders.